Feeling Every Bump in the Road?
Suspension issues can take the joy out of driving with uncomfortable rides and poor handling. Fortunately, you can rely on the ASE-certified technicians at Evan’s Auto Care to quickly get to the root of the issue and restore your driving experience. We’ll treat your vehicle as our own and will work with you to find the best repair solution for you and your car.
We can also work with you to develop a maintenance service plan to keep your suspension well-maintained for as long as you own the vehicle. All our work is also backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile nationwide warranty on parts and labor!
State-of-the-Art Tools & Equipment to Keep Your Suspension at its Best
The suspension system is made up of many parts and components, including shock absorbers, struts, springs, and anti-roll bars. All of these together to cushion bumps and jolts in the road, but they also help you control your vehicle, especially when stopping or turning. Some common signs that your suspension system may need a service or repair includes:
- You feel every bump on the road
- Hitting a bump causes your car’s body to bounce
- The car drifts or pulls when you’re turning
- Your vehicle dips or nose dives when you apply the brakes firmly
- The tire tread looks uneven or there are noticeable bald spots on them
- The shocks or struts look greasy, oily, or damaged
- Your vehicle doesn’t pass the bounce test. Put your car in park and press down on the front of it with all your weight; bounce it a few times, and release. Do this again on the rear of the vehicle. If the car bounces more than 2-3 times after you release it, the suspension is worn.
Since suspension issues can also affect your ability to stop your car quickly (by up to 20%!) it’s best to have any issues checked out as soon as possible.
Call, Stop by, or Click to Schedule Your Appointment!
As a family-owned and operated independent auto shop since 1964, we want your ride to be as comfortable as it is safe. Schedule your appointment for suspension repair, service, or maintenance today by calling (513) 548-3796 or use our convenient online form. If you’re in the area, feel free to stop in – we gladly accept all walk-ins!